Friday, April 13, 2012

Update Time!

So the semester's passed and its exam time! I haven't updated this blog in a whole 3 months :( Partly due to the reason I started it in the first place --> procrastination. I did not get the 4.0 GPA i dreamed about. I think I might end up with a 3.6 ...:( No Dean's list for me this year. I have to sharpen up.

Plans for the summer include:

1. Research Project (secured)
2. Physics half course
3. Part-time job (I've never had one before..kinda scared)
4. Reduce waist line and become more fit. I will post details later...

I want this summer to be all about growth. I want to grow into a mature individual who can stand up to challanges, no matetr how scared she is. Someone who is able to meet people without getting scared..someone who can look at people straight in the eyes.

YAY...motivation mode.

No comments:

Post a Comment